Septic Tank Repair
CT SEPTIC REPAIR
When your septic system fails, Kelley Septic & Drain has you covered. There are several signs that your system could be in trouble including:
- Slow-flushing toilets
- Slow to drain or backed-up sinks, tubs, and washing machines
- Poor drainage in your leach field
- Gurgling sounds from your drains and pipes
- Poor drainage and/or above ground pooling in the leech field
- Foul odors - trust your nose!
Let Kelley Septic & Drain help you at the earliest sign of septic system distress! The longer the problems are left, the more damaging and costly they become. We will provide you with trained, skilled professionals to assess the problem and recommend the best solution for your home or business.
CT Septic Repair Services Include:
- Riser Installation
- Lid Repair
- Effluent Filter Replacement
- Effluent Filter Installation